So what’s the deal with shrubs…
I was making this pathway lines with shrubs to Pashmina’s house(since I don’t want her to be moving any time soon), but to my dismay as I reached the last few shrubs to complete the pathway, they all seem to die…
I found out that you can only plant 12 shrubs in an adjacent row.
With a little redesigning, I managed to successfully complete the shrub pathway to Pashmina’s house…
Here are some tips regarding planting shrubs:
You can plant bushes alone in the village. By that I mean that you can plant bushes anywhere in the main village if all its adjacent tiles are free.
- You cannot plant bushes on the beach. The two attempts at doing so have failed, so I conclude that it can’t be done.
- You can plant bushes next to each other. I’ve attempted to plant a row of bushes, as well as three bushes in an L pattern, and both attempts succeeded. I don’t know if you can plant a square of bushes (4 or 9 or + bushes), but I have no reason to think you cannot. I didn’t do the test because I ran out of bushes, but if I can I’ll test this and update this answer.
- You can plant bushes next to a tree. An attempt at planting a bush right next to a tree succeeded, so I conclude that it can be done.
- You cannot plant bushes adjacent to a river tile. I planted a bush next to a straight river going North-South, and it wouldn’t grow.
- You cannot plant bushes adjacent to a cliff. Self-explanatory.
- You cannot plant bushes adjacent to a building or a public works project. In my opinion this is the most important test. I planted a bush at the following four locations: next to my house, next to Re-Tail’s, directly above a lamppost and above-left the same lamppost (so left of the previous bush). All of these wilted. My conclusion is that you cannot plant bushes adjacent to a building or a public works project.
Note: This last test cost me upwards 40’000 bells and 4 days to build/remove the lamppost and obtain the bushes. I strongly advise against attempting to reproduce this experiment due to the cost in time/money.
- Bushes can grow in a connection of 12 at most. This includes trees and stumps, vertically, horizontally, and diagonally. If a bush or a tree is planted near a sequence of twelve bushes/trees/stumps touching each other, that thirteenth sapling will not grow
barack no michelle is my friend we can’t
I want my makeup to communicate to you that you are never to speak to me unless I give you permission
intimidating femme life
Did anyone else notice that Ash joined the Kids Next Door?
The KND probably love having an operative that’s eternally ten
Oh thank god it’s not just me. After this episode, I began to search for him several times throughout the series, and he does appear several other instances! I just don’t remember exactly which episodes… But he does appear more!
Kronstadt Radio broadcasts “greetings to the working women of the world” on Women Worker’s Day, March 8th, 1921.
This broadcast was made while under bombardment from heavy artillery.
Artist & Illustrator:
Jo In Hyuk
My image has been stolen and being used on Facebook diet ads for a company called Venus Factor. These ads are running throughout Facebook from more sources that I can report and have removed. My coworkers, friends and family are seeing these ads pop up. The company won’t help me on Facebook and told me to email them more, I already emailed them twice. So let’s send them some email!
Tell them why we won’t stand to have our image stolen for the profit of diet companies.
Fatties roll out!
This is so disgusting. Please email this company.
This is disgusting and beyond wrong. Send some emails, make sure they hear that we WILL NOT tolerate this kind of behavior!
Companies ARE NOT allowed to use images of fat people without their consent FOR ANY REASON. THIS IS WRONG, AND THEY MUST BE TOLD SO.
I have just warned these assholes that the fatties of Tumblr are about to descend like a pack of rabid, fatassed wolves. DO NOT PROVE ME WRONG.
These people already profit from the pain and insecurity of people who should not be ashamed. They do not get to use other people’s photos and bodies to do this without explicit permission.
For those who have a hard time figuring out what to say, here’s what I sent; feel free to borrow bits, pieces, or the whole damn thing to help you craft your email to this gross-ass company.
Your cowardly refusal to take responsibility for your affiliates’ use of stolen photos to hawk your product is utterly inexcusable. The fact that it happened, is bad enough, but your repeated attempts to weasel out of taking action and giving Rachel the runaround (http://rachelecateyes.tumblr.com/post/78983486349/my-image-has-been-stolen-and-being-used-on) is even worse. You shouldn’t need to hear the specific words of “These are affecting my personal and professional life etc.” before you’ll (finally, grudgingly, slowly) take action. The words “Your product is being marketed using my images, without my consent or foreknowledge” should be enough - and WOULD be enough, for any ethical company. Your behavior in this matter has been incredibly unprofessional and inappropriate.And, of course, the fact that it’s become this much of an issue, and your ridiculous mishandling of the situation, makes me wonder how many other people are out there being used by your product and your affiliates in this degrading, shameful way without their consent?How DARE you - and your affiliates, since you seem inclined to try to shove responsibility off onto them for all of this - use the lives and bodies of people without their consent, to market a product whose message is in essence “See this person? Buy our product to avoid looking like them!” It is demeaning, it is disgusting, and no human being deserves to be maliciously held up as a scare tactic to shame other people into buying a product, without even being consulted on the use of their images in such a fashion.Remove Rachel’s image from your marketing, and/or remove any affiliate from your marketing scheme who continues to use her photos, and make it entirely clear to your affiliates and all marketing associates that you will not tolerate image theft and abuse of people’s personal images in any marketing capacity. This is unacceptable, and I look forward to seeing you take public, concrete steps to rectify the situation.Thank you,Jadelyn
Reblogging for the sample letter.
Just take the fucking picture down, oh my fucking god. What is wrong with these people?
If you don’t think I can eat all of this you are sorely mistaken.
why would you eat a 3ds
I must become one with my Pokemon
why does this have more than 5 notes